Included in Logic Pro is a vocoder called the EVOC 20 PS (PolySynth), a very hand tool when it comes to audio editing. The EVOC 20 PS is a combination of a vocoder and polyphonic synthesizer, which can be played with an external controller keyboard. But let's concentrate on this video tutorial, where you'll learn how to use and record the vocoder synth in Logic Pro. See the steps below:
1. Create new audio track.
2. Set microphone to input.
3. Create new software instrument.
4. Set instrument input to EVOC 20 PS (stereo).
5. Select a preset; Electric Vocoder.
6. Select "input 1" from the Side Chain menu.
Then start experimenting! Follow along with the video to see what goes on next.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades