In this video, we learn how to use sidechaining in Logic Pro. The idea is that one sound will cancel out another. For example, when the kick comes then the bass will disappear. To do this, first set up an ultra beat using a multiple out with the preset kit. From here, you can send this to it's own channel on the mixing base. If you go back to the mixer, you will see the ultrabeat and can create a new channel that links directly from this. Do this by clicking the "+" symbol. After this, convert this to a mono track and play the track. Now you will see your kick coming straight through and you can continue to play around with this until you have the type of melody you would like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades