In this video, you are shown how to find the BPM, or beats per minute, of a song that you have recorded by using Logic Pro 8. Start by loading up your song. Then go to the inserts menu, and from there go to metering. Inside the metering menu, click on the beats per minute counter. Then click on either stereo or mono, depending on your speakers. Play the song that you uploaded, and the counter will automatically find the beats per minute of your song. Go back into the inserts menu and click on no plug-in to get rid of the counter, and then you can go back to creating your new jam!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades