In this music recording software video tutorial, learn how to use one of the latest programs for bands and musicians: Apple Logic Pro. This software allows the user to record a song from beginning to end, bounce tracks, master, and do a final mix down to CD, mp3, and other desired formats. Our expert, Bill Macpherson, will walk you through the operations you need to understand to create audio tracks, lay down drums, keyboard, and a bass part, edit and master them, and mix to a final song. This series is a great way to get your best stuff (or even just riff ideas) down on tape. Get started with Apple Logic Pro today!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades