This Lynda tutorial teaches how to use the Logic pro, a songwriting application. Midi sequencing and quantizing is the main focus of this video. Midi is a short name for Musical instrumental digital interface. Midi is not sound. It is a low resolution computer protocol, developed in early 80's to enable computer to communicate each other. Midi is fast, simple and reliable. It has a intensity stream. In this project, Scot Hirsch explained how a midi file is manipulated in Logic pro. Midi file in comparison to another analog music file is significantly smaller in size. When a midi file is loaded, logic pro automatically loads the generic piano sound. Midi events shows the sound position, pitch value, velocity value and duration. In Midi, the velocity is value between 0 to 127. We can also see the midi region in piano roll window by pressing command + 6 key. In Piano roll window, the midi events are shown in time line fashion. These midi can be moved to change their duration. Continuous controller message is another feature of midi region. It is used to modify pitch. Midi controller events can be modified after the recording. There many feature n Logic 9 to work around.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades