This video in the Software category will show you how to use multitrack live recording in Logic Pro 9 . This video is from Lynda. Say you are going to record a 4 piece band; drummer, base, guitarist and a singer. Use separate mikes for all four. First you make 8 different mono audio tracks. Go to track menu and click new. Type in 8 for number, select audio, format will be mono. Now you click the ascending box, order the inputs from one to eight and click create. Now you have 8 audio racks. Click on audio 1 and open the inspector. Notice that this track has input 1. Other tracks will have similar inputs. Close inspector by clicking 'I' on your keyboard. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades