In this video, you will learn how to record using Apple Logic Pro 9. First, open the program and save the session. Make sure your audio interface is set before recording. Go to global settings and navigate to audio. Click on the general tab and change the audio settings. Wave files are the industry standard. Make sure 24-bit recording is checked. Software monitoring will allow you to monitor the audio. Save this and change the project settings. You can adjust the sample rate of your recordings. Click the i button on the track header to check if audio is going into your input. You can set your levels using the monitors. You can change your latency by changing the buffer size, in case you have a lag between the input and recording process. Change the track name to be able to identify what it is. Click the R button so that the track is able to record. Hit the record button to record. By viewing this video, you will learn all the required steps to record a track in this program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades